Wednesday, March 18, 2009

March 09 updates!

I had finally finish blogging for those outdated posts which i didnt blog about from April 08 all the way to Feb 09! Yea i cant believe i actually did tat too!It took me alot of time! All i want is to keep this blog alive; to store all my memories so that i won't forget all the wonderful things and people in my life in the future when i become an old hag (: In this brand new year; i hope that i will be more consistent in blogging (:
Had my prelims from 11st March to 14th March 09; i started revision in the beginning of March- stopped going out; tried to study a bit here & there everyday and mugged till 4am for the 1st 3 papers and till 7.3oam for the last paper!!Argh! It was a really stressful period; emotionally; mentally and physically. All the papers are very difficult; a degree is really not easy to obtain. The University of London revisions by both local and foreign professors will commence next week and the real exams will be in May all the way to June; afterwhich i will graduate with "Bachelor of Science in Business Degree(with honors) by University of London". I have to really concentrate on my revisions this few months!!! I must pass all my units and get a degree!!!!!!

15th March-
a big day for me, zen and evans. We are promoted to "Ministy Member". Now; we have upon us more responbilities and im really looking forward to them all (: Happy promotion zen and evans!! (: The cg gave me and zen a stalk of sunflower each!! Love it! And also; i pray that yongling will get well soon!! (:
[Us with jacq!]

I've planned to take pics of those outfits that i love whenever i go out to have my very own "Style Book" - one where i can share my love for clothes; fashion and inspirations with people (: Currently; using facebook albums to contain my pics!
[What i wore to chuch last Sunday]



[Nice sunflower & dear dear as the border!Teehee!]


------------------
Met up with dear for dinner @ Bugis on Monday(16th March) as we might not be able to meetup for the rest of the week!

We went to "Ayam Penyat House" along North Bridge road for some indonesian food.



[gado gado- below average; the gravy and rice was soooo little]

[Ayam penyat meal!- ive always love ayam penyat dish for their chicken! this is not bad and i will always remember not to touch the chili for all indo dishes. it can kill; seriously!]



Next up; desserts @ Ah Chew Desserts! I havent visit Bugis for quite sometime; and now Ah Chew desserts have expanded their shop! It is now 2 shops in one; and beautifully decorated with and oriental chinese feel i like! Our 1st trip there although we have heard so much about Ah Chew's desserts!
[Mango sago with pomelo] - the portion is very big but it is too sweet and there is too much coconut; thus a lil disappointed!
[Steam milk with papaya]- it is quite nice although we could have easily replicate it at home- just warm up the milk. haha.
Okay..peektures time..oh i got a new bag after wanting one for soooo long as i've been hibernating at home for sooo long....
[The raves now- OVERSIZED TOPS and leather pants!! i love OVERSIZED TOPS!!can hide my fats! Thank god for such an invention!hehe.]

[Love my bag to the max; got it for a good bargain- 50% discount!]

[Pose!]
[Look @ my loafers! Its is soooo cute and sweet; it reminds me of Paddle Pop ice cream- oh so delicious!]
Dear's turn...he is shy..hehe
[Oh he bought a new top from "Praise" again; hmm..think he must have been influenced by me..tsk tsk. This is very nice though!!]
Oh yea...both of us is deciding to invest in a DSLR camera to take professional pics for my online business as i'm preparing to expand it after my exams!
------------------
Random meetup with dear:
Love the pink wall and the jewels embedded tunic dress!!!!





And just to share: Many Hollywood Celebrities to volumize hair.............
[Bumpits! mine is the medium size one; just insert it under your hair and it will cling on to your hair to give a volumize look and then just secure the ends with bobby pins or clips. There are mini, medium and hollywood(large) size bumpits. I got mine from an overseas online shop! Those who are interested can let me know (: It's not cheap though; but it is super useful!]
[Random outfit]- new Acid washed grey jeans! the hottest jeans now!
[Commes Des garcons tee with the same Acid Washed jean!]
[Dear with his new Adidas jacket and new Tee from "Praise" ]
[Cool huh!]
[Random outfit i wore to cellgroup]- oh i just love 1 piece romper or overalls so much. it is just so convenient.
[Random dinner @ Astons Express @ Ang Mo Kio ]
Address: Ang Mo Kio Ave 8 Blk 721 #01-2823 Stall 3/4(Wang Wei Li Coffeeshop)
Astons is famous for their steaks! But do visit their Specialties restaurants instead though the pricings might be higher than the one in the Coffeeshop! I'm not a fan of steak though i hope i am one.haha.
[Dear's grilled chicken and the sides he chose]- the marsh potato is nice!
[My black pepper fish is nicee too! and the price is affordable!]
------
And N194 has come out with our own blog: http://shinelevate.blogspot.com/ ! Credits to Michelle! Will visit it regularly! heehee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home