Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Gem of Destiny's Collection 10!



Some pictures for Gem of Destiny's latest collection (: Really wanna thank all the ladies who showed support although i hardly update with new collections regularly. The response for this collection was overwhelming- a breakthrough indeed (:
Add us on facebook!
It is mugging period from now till 2nd June for me! I am having tons of revision classes and i'm really nervous for the exams!! And i'm so looking forward to June because my whole family (with the exception of my brother) will be going for a holiday trip to TAIWAN! It's been ages since we had a holiday; and i've been yearning to go Taiwan for so long! *Cheers* I'm gonna bring back lotsa lotsa goodies; hopefully some items for Gem of Destiny also (:
After my exams; not only will i be going for job-hunting; but also spend some time to expand my online boutique- everything from the designs to photoshoot or to a .sg maybe?! And; i will want to open a real boutique in Haji lane/Far East/Bugis after i earned enough to cover all the start-up costs! I will be my very own purchasing/merchandizing manager also; travelling to different countries to source for fashion ideals; hiring my own staff and if i have the time i will take out some fashion design courses to produce my own label etc etc.Can't wait; like seriously (: Gotta plan it nicely; AFTER my exams!! I need to carve out a future myself; and fulfil my ambition/goal- to be a Business Woman- in the area i love: Fashion (:
But i've got a problem- which kind of job should i go for; right after my graduation? I need ways to earn capital!! I'm not sure as of now! Will be mugging real hard to PASS my exams 1st- that's my priority now!
I miss having fun with all my friends; miss fellowshipping with cgm; miss going out with dear....i have been cooping at home and school since prelims started...
God, give me strength and wisdom ! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home