Tuesday, May 26, 2009

May updates..

May updates:
For the month of April and May; me and dear hardly went out for dates all due to my exams =(
So, we went to Jurong point last saturday to walk walk since ive no tuitions that day. haha.
1st stop: Ji De Chi Dessert! 1st time patronizing this dessert stall. The hot food items were quite special but nt cheap. =(
[Shy dar. haha.]

[ Sticky rice with real durian fillings ]- it was really sweet and special, not bad imo but must definitely share this with sumbody. The sticky rice skin is really thick! [Yin and Yang dessert]- almond plus sesame paste. I prefer almond paste on its own! I love almond paste!!!
[ Then we had Toastbox laksa for late lunch ]- It's my 1st time trying their laksa after hearing raves about it. Taste was not bad.

GemofDestiny has launched our 11th Collection: "Lovely summer tea party". It consists of dresses, tunics, dresses and accessories perfect for this Summer season.
Credits to dear again for helping with the phototaking and collage making. (: GemofDestiny.livejournal.com has a new look now too. Dear created a main banner and mailing list banner for me (: Lovely!! I did the feedback banner myself; super simple though. haha.



[I'm taking a break from the tedious phototaking]
[I bought the famous Japanese Fish-shaped Wafer ice cream for dear to reward him.hehehe.]
[This is a random bouquet of roses given by Dear..he love giving me red roses..hehe] the bear looks sad =(



[This is one dress i really love from one of my fav shop BC] wore it for different occasions..it is casual and pretty!! I love it! Oh and i was holding on to a cup of "Gula Melaki" ice cream from this newly-opened Ice Cream shop called "Udders" at Westmall! This shop served a variety of Alcoholic and Exotic flavours ice cream .

[Another sweet new top. But it has since been returned to the shop coz it was a wrong item mailed to me =( hahahaha]

[Introducing to you; a very very nice Japanese Melon ice cream; can be found at the newly-opened Japanese store next to Mos Burger in Westmall. It is also served in Kuishin-bo! Really nice and refreshing! I tried the Orange flavour one too and it was equally gd!]
Okies...after updating this restless blog; im going to continue my revision for my last paper which is the toughest one- "International Comparative Perspectives" which will be held on 2nd of June- Dear's bday. hahaha! What a coincidence!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home